Yesterday, I delivered a workshop at Agence Ometz on Corporate Social Media Strategy. The first part of the course consisted in a presentation where we explored 3 business applications of social media: (1) online reputation management & blended search optimization, (2) social media for SEO, and (3) enterprise social media API integration, such as Facebook Connect. Here are the slides from that part of the workshop.
Also, here are some links to some additional reading that explores some of these topics more in depth:
- Social Media for Enterprise Publishers
- Using Social Media to Boost Search Rankings
- Corporate Social Media Policies Ebook
- SEO for Enterprise Level Publishers
- Blended Search Optimization: Managing the Reputation of Your Brand
If you have any questions about any of this, please feel free to contact me or leave a comment below.
Latest posts by CT Moore (see all)
- Guest Lecture @ McGill: Local Online Marketing Strategies - April 12, 2016
- 5 SEO Rules for the Travel Industry - February 4, 2016
- Building a Brand Conscious Content Strategy - November 6, 2014