Next week will begin another series of Social Media workshops at Ometz, and there are still seats available. Anyone interested can register for individual sessions, or all three at a reduced rate.
Dates: October 3, 10, 17
Time: 5:30 – 7:30 pm
Cost: $275 for the three weeks (or $100 for individual sessions)
The goal of this series is to offer a comprehensive overview of social media tools and proven social marketing strategies and tactics. Attendees will learn how to plan result-focused campaigns using a variety of social channels, including blogs, Facebook, Twitter and others.
Register Now for any or all of the sessions below.
Oct 3: Brand Management & Social Content Strategy
- Strategic Social Media (CT Moore)
- Blogging & Content Strategy
- WordPress & Copywriting Workshop (Lesley Bishin)
Oct 10: Facebook Marketing Tools
- Facebook Page Optimization
- Facebook Ads
- Facebook Contests
- Facebook Page Workshop
Oct 17: Social Strategies & Best Practices
Latest posts by CT Moore (see all)
- Content is an Investment in Infrastructure - November 14, 2017
- I’ll be Guest Lecturing (again) at McGill University - September 19, 2017
- Use PPC Data to Create Good Content that Converts - April 20, 2017