Optimizing Your Site for Mobile Search
Last friday I delivered a presentation at MobileCamp Montreal on how to optimized your site for mobile search. In this presentation, I explored:
- how mobile search is growing (500% in 2 years!)
- what verticals of mobile search have seen the most growth
- how, where, and when mobile users search
- how smartphone searches often result in high conversion rates
- the basics of SEO
- how local SEO affects mobile search
- and how to optimize your site for mobile SEO
Several folks have asked that I share the slide, so here they are. If you have a questions, please feel free to leave a comment below or contact me.
local seo, mobile seo, search engine optimization, seo
The founder of Socialed Inc., CT Moore has over a decade of experience in Digital Marketing, and has managed SEO, Social Media, and Content Marketing campaigns for both start-ups and multinational brands alike. He is also a partner and the head of digital at anderson pigeon, a full-service agency that specializes in digital, retail, and trade marketing. CT's writing has been featured in dozens of publications and blogs, and he’s spoken at conferences throughout Canada, the US, and Europe. You can stalk CT and learn more about him through his LinkedIn profile.