This presentation was given at Agence Ometz on June 15, 2010. The session covered how to set up and get more out of your presence on LinkedIn, Facebook and/or Twitter accounts.
There was also a workshop component where the audience got hands on experience using social media tools to grow their professional network, expand business opportunities, and advance their career.
The topics and themese included:
- Reputation Management: using social media to manage your online brand/reputation.
- Professional Profiles: codes of conduct for maintaining a professional online presence.
- Business Development: social networking to find business leads & career opportunities.
- Features & Functions: 1 hour tutorial on maximizing the networking potential of your different online profiles.
Latest posts by CT Moore (see all)
- Content is an Investment in Infrastructure - November 14, 2017
- I’ll be Guest Lecturing (again) at McGill University - September 19, 2017
- Use PPC Data to Create Good Content that Converts - April 20, 2017